The creative linguist - Views of a graphic designer residing in Cape Town.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

As if the world needs another design blog.

Yes I know the blogosphere isn't scantly clad with design blogs, but thing is, I am getting tired of just sitting back and reading everyone else's blog and feeling like a minority. Maybe that time has come when you feel you have to "give back to the community", community being the blogging and design world.

The aim here, at the end of the day, is to showcase design related stuff - be it interesting design blogs, articles, an awesome designer chair or other random design goodness. I plan on making my posts fun to read and to reward my readers by taking the time out to read my blog. As we all know, there are just too many blogs copying information, re-writting it and claiming it as their own content.

But hey, at least this aint another CSS showcase site! Be thankful!

No comments: