The creative linguist - Views of a graphic designer residing in Cape Town.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

SOAP: A great blogging initiative you should know about



So if you don't know what SOAP is (Scratch One Another Program), it's an initiative thought up by Easton Ellsworth from Know More Media. You sign up, and Easton will provide you with a blog to review. In return, your blog will go to someone else to review (and by Easton himself). That, in a nut-shell, is the general process.

Personally I think it's great. It's a sublime way to get some tips from fellow bloggers on your own blog, and to offer some constructive critique or helpful tips to a lucky blogger out there in the blogosphere. I reviewed Lisa Gate's site and provided her with quite an in-depth review of her blog. She was thrilled with my tips. Hopefully I will post my review here, on my blog shortly, if Lisa doesn't mind of course.

So if you've got some spare time, go check out the project and fill out the questionnaire. It won't take you long, and it will definitely be worth your while.

1 comment:

anonymous said...

Thanks and looking forward to SOAPing your blog myself!